Better Collective is the leading developer of educational platforms within the iGaming industry. Through our products, we aim to make sports betting and gambling entertaining, transparent and fair for the global network of online bettors.
We have 13 offices all around the world and hire 370 people. Our Mission is to make sports betting and gambling entertaining, transparent and fair. We want to make sure that our users are better suited for navigating the iGaming world by visiting a Better Collective website before registering an account with a sports betting or gambling operator.
We are looking an Office Manager who will support our polish teams placed in Lodz, Krakow and Gdansk.
You will be placed in Lodz office, visit Krakow office when needed, Gdansk office is managed remotely.
The main goal of an Office Manager is to ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently. Office manager duties and responsibilities include overseeing administrative matters, receiving and directing visitors and handling basic office tasks.
- Taking care of the offices -co-operating with designer, office suppliers, services.
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory
- Supporting business travel arrangements for employees – flights, hotels and taxis
- Organisational support of meetings, conferences, meet-ups and other events
- Providing administrative support to visiting employees from other locations
- Co-operation with finance department, providing invoices, receipts, costs settlements
- Maintaining high standards in the offices, cooperating with the building owner and the technical team
- Supporting other departments such as HR or Finance
Education & experience:
- Higher education
- Previous experience as a Receptionist/Office assistant/Office Manager is a must
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of general Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Great multi-tasking and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to solve problems and organised
- Flexible, creative and a team player with sense of humour
- Positive attitude, professional manner, ability to establish relationships with guests and suppliers
Expect from us:
- Supporting your personal growth, ability to learn and develop
- Comfortable working conditions, relaxed atmosphere, supportive colleagues
- Various benefits such as: foreign language courses, private medical care, sports cards, life insurance
- Attractive salary (7 000 - 10 000 gross) and a full-time job contract