We’re looking for a smart, motivated and passionate SEO project manager to join our fast-growing team in Paris, from our office in front of Sacré Coeur.
Better Collective is an international award-winning company working to give punters and players a better and more secure igaming experience. We are producing outstanding sports betting content and igaming products that go far beyond the usual standard and we need a dedicated new member to cater various user groups in the broad field of sports betting and igaming.
As our SEO Manager, you will work closely with the SEO and Content Director and within a team of 15 international and dedicated people who are managing the search traffic acquisition. You will support the traffic development and the acquisition of new clients in France, and abroad. You will moreover get a high range of responsibility in job where you will be able to innovate and have work evolution opportunities within a fast-growing and international start-up.
AS OUR SEO MANAGER YOU WILL
- Develop and execute successful SEO On-site: technical (markup, website structure, ...), product (crawl, internal linking ...) and editorial (thematic, keywords, ...), based on performance analysis via many tools (UA, GTM, ...).
- Optimize actions taken: stats tracking, monitoring and performance optimization
- Monitoring and analysis of the evolution of various performance indicators - positioning and ROI
- Competitive audits of different markets: 20 countries, 8 languages (Fr, UK, IT, ES, PT, etc.)
- Research, design and implement Netlinking strategy
In addition, you have a strong autonomy on network of "testing links”, allowing you to:
- Challenge your own activate monitoring
- Formulate your SEO assumptions in our “test and learn” projects
- Roll out new action plans, tests etc., and then apply them on web links
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with experience in organic search optimization projects
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.) and knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong digital culture and solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good level of English (you will work with an international team)
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing, you have the outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems with:
- attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Well organised
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site, and analytics.
We look forward hearing from you, we will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
Only applications submitted through our “Apply Now”-button will be reviewed.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to write to the Commercial Sites Paris Team Lead, Evanne Creteur.
A start-up created in 2010, Better Collective Paris has a portfolio of over 100 online consumer guides pertaining to mainly sports betting and online gaming, reaching targeted audiences across over 30 countries.
At Better Collective Paris, you can:
- Join a growing business with internal career progression opportunities;
- Develop your skills within a cross-functional team environment (internal training, seminars and conferences);
- Work in an international environment (and discover our English humour, Italian coffee and Spanish spirit).